Ten Tips on Moving to Costa Del Sol
The first weeks and months in Spain can be exciting yet disorienting as you adapt to a new life abroad. Here are ten tips to make your move abroad easier.
- Pick one or two favourite items and take them with you – no matter where you live.
- Do your homework before arriving in the new country.
- Sign up for a local language class.
- Figure out where the locals buy their groceries.
- Get a mobile phone with a local number.
- Go for a wander around your neighbourhood.
- Make an appointment you cannot miss on the third day you are there.
- Give yourself permission to be homesick but decide that the new place is home.
- Be grateful, friendly and polite.
- Contact Xpat Marbella!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/xpatmarb/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399